TGOP's MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for the MMO

4 posters

Go down

Ideas for the MMO  Empty Ideas for the MMO

Post by Moe Tue May 26, 2015 9:58 pm

All Ideas for the MMO are to be placed here
bounce
Moe
Moe
Admin

https://tgop-mmo.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the MMO  Empty Re: Ideas for the MMO

Post by kb_ Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Well, in MMO, we should have groups, for an example, weak-prime, then have certain points for an mission like, 1 mission can be worth 5 points or what ever and getting these points can rank you up, once you get to certain ranks, you can unlock upgrades, like weapons that's much better and supposedly stronger to defeat enemies, then again, once you get to higher ranks you can vs wayyy powerful monsters and earn even more points to rank up, therefore, we should have like an guide, to help you get through your missions. And upgrade etc.

kb_

Back to top Go down

Post by xDivine-SpiritZx Tue May 26, 2015 11:24 pm

You Should Get Every Competitive Player To Sign up On this Site And Have Tournaments on Here Maybe Even have a Monthly Fee to make Money Lls
xDivine-SpiritZx
xDivine-SpiritZx

Back to top Go down

Post by Moe Tue May 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Oooo! Not a bad Idea. I can make announcements and shit on her and everything Else that involves the players. Competive play. Updates on the MMO and a place where people can showcase their stats and such for their characters
Moe
Moe
Admin

https://tgop-mmo.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BerserkerBoy Wed May 27, 2015 8:34 pm

NEW IDEA
So my new idea is a new weapon. A weapon sort of the weapon black star from soul eater uses. The chain with the axe top at the end. The combos can be really cool such as overlapping your left leg to the left when you swing it.

BerserkerBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by xDivine-SpiritZx Wed May 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Nice Ideas

~
xDivine-SpiritZx
xDivine-SpiritZx

Back to top Go down

Post by BerserkerBoy Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:28 pm

My idea for weapons and/or combos is that I think that between your combos or how hard you hit multiplies how much you can use your super charge for a short time.

BerserkerBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BerserkerBoy Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 am

I had an idea...you know the way that the LBP3 story sometimes gives side quests as you are getting "The Three Heroes of Bunkum".Yeah...that quest logic in the tools bag could be used for side quests for the mmo for xp...items...missions....renown...medals....recognition... more unlockables.... new costumes / customization... weapons....a power point to you're power tree...

BerserkerBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum